Answer all the questions HONESTLY and repost as “How I met my boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife____”
1) Where did you meet?
Online – ldssingles. com
In person – Portsmouth, Virginia. I flew out there to meet him.
2) What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
Online – I thought his profile picture was cute, but he looked like he was 12, so it took a few weeks before I wrote him back.
In person – He was all stinky and sweaty from work, but he just had this glowing smile and a bubbly attitude.I was actually asleep when he came in the room (jet lag), so when he woke me up, my first thought was: ‘Who the heck are you and why are you waking me up?”
3) Do you remember what he/she was wearing?
Online – Jeans, a white t-shirt and a blue checkered buttonup
In person – His Navy Utilities Uniform. Dark blue pants and a light blue buttonup.He calls it the ‘prison uniform’
4) Where was the first time you kissed this person?
Right after he walked in the door after work. He came in, sat down next to me and we talked for a while. Then he just leaned down and kissed me. He was all sweaty and stinky, but he was so cute and sweet, so I didn’t mind. 🙂
5) Where did you go for your first date/what did you do?
He surprised me on Saturday morning and took me to Washington, DC, to the Temple.
6) How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
A few months.
7) How did he/she ask you out?
Well, we actually got married before we had any type of boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. We went straight from first date to joking about getting married and then decided we would get married. And he proposed as we were walking out the door to go get married. 🙂
8) What was your most special day with this person?
The day we got sealed in the Temple. It was such a wonderful day. I’m so glad he’s home from deployment so we can go to the Temple together again.
9) Do you and this person have kids together?
No, but we’ve decided to start trying for kids next spring.
10) Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Hmmmm. We’ve both been speeding together in the car, but that’s about it.Does that count?
11) When was the first time you realized that you loved this person?
While we were talking, before we actually met. We spent every free moment of every day talking on the phone, emailing eachother and talking on the webcam. We both had couches by our computers, so we would sleep on our couches so we could wake up and see each other on the computers. One day we were talking and it just hit me that I was really falling for him.
12) Do you get along with his/her family?
13) Do you trust this person?
I do. He’s the type of person that would never do anything mean to anyone. He’s so sweet and kind.
14) Do you see them as your partner in your future?
Yes. Forever and always. He’s wonderful and I can’t see myself without him.
15) What is the most expensive thing they gave you?
Well, he bought me a ton of things for me while he was on deployment, but I don’t know how much most of them cost. I think the chess set was the most expensive thing he’s ever bought me, but I could be wrong.
16) What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves?
He had no sense when it comes to money. He spends it like it grows on trees.
17) What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves?
Talk to him about finances. 🙂
18) Where do you see each other in 15 years from now?
Living in Europe on some military base with some kids.
19) What causes the most arguments?
We don’t really argue. We did a bit before he deployed, but that was mostly because of the stress of me moving back home and him having to go out to sea for seven months. Since he got home, though, we haven’t had a fight at all. It’s kinda nice. 🙂
20) What’s something you love about this person?
There are so many things I love about Caleb. He’s such a special person. He wants me to have everything in the world I want, even if it’s not logical. He puts up with my stupidity and keeps me from going crazy. He makes me laugh every single day, even when he’s not here. He helps cook dinner and clean up afterwards. He’s just an all-around sweet and wonderful person.