1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:15
2. How do you like your steak? Medium well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Paranormal Activity. STUPID MOVIE!!!!
4. What are your favorite TV shows? NCIS, The Mentalist, Amazing Race
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I really liked the East coast. That was nice. I want to try Washington State, Italy and England at least for a litle while. I’m a bit of a nomad. lol
6. What did you have for breakfast? I didn’t wake up in time for breakfast this morning, so I just had some of the fried green tomatoes Kim made at work.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I LOVE Italian food!
8. What foods do you dislike? Some fish, cherries, ham
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Red Lobster, Applebee’s, Outback, Mauricio’s
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch, Caesar
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Pontiac G6
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a t-shirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Russia
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Most days it is half full
15. Where would you want to retire? I haven’t thought that far ahead yet.
16. Favorite time of day? Early morning. I love the silence. It’s so much easier to get things done. I also love the middle of the night. For some reason it’s easier for me to relax at night in the dark.
17. Where were you born? Adak, Alaska
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball.
19. What is your dream car? Pontiac Solstice
20. When was the last time you cried? A few week ago at work.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I duno
22. Bird watcher? I like watching birds at the bird feeder.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Depends. If something needs to be done, I’m a morning person. If it’s time to have fun and be with friends, I’m a night person.
24. Do you have any pets? A cat
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I’m siting in the airport on my way to Utah!!!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A dancer
27. What is your best childhood memory? Going to Colorado to visit Grandpa. I miss him.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat
29. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? That it would be easier for me to be myself around groups of people.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yup
31. Been in a car accident? Yeah. God rear-ended on the freeway
32. Any pet peeves? Liars, people who can’t keep their word, messy people
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni, mushrooms and olives
34. Favorite Flower? Daffodil
35. Favorite ice cream? Anything with vanilla, chocolate and caramel
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy’s
37. What would you rather be doing right now? Sitting at the table at mom and dads house listening o everyone talk
38. From whom did you get your last email? Lyndsay
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ew! I would only max out my credit card if I had enough money to pay it off the next day, which I do not.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I was singing and dancing around at work today. lol
41. Like your job? Yes, actually.
42. Broccoli? Good stuff. Especially with cheese. Yummm!
43. What was your favorite vacation? SLC with Jill our senior year for Spring Break. That was pretty awesome!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Caleb, Lyndsay and Dan
45. What are you listening to right now? iTunes is on random. It’s playing Aqua right now.
46. What is your favorite color? Blue and red
47. How many tattoos do you have? None
48. Favorite Musical Artist? Nickelback, Shinedown
49. What’s something people don’t know about you? Where do I start? lol
50. Coffee Drinker? Nope