1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair
2. What color is your favorite shirt? Tan
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yep
4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes. Usually just on days I have to go to the courthouse or when I feel like looking extra nice.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Happy to be on vacation, sad to be missing out on Lyndsay’s birthday
6. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red? My cell phone
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Last night I dreamt that a girl I used to work with was harboring a fugitive and my friend and I took him down.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? I’m still in bed, so no.
9. What are you craving right now? Water
10. Do you floss? Sometimes
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Green?
12. Are you emotional? Sometimes, but not usually
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Probably. I think I had to do it in Spanish once.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both. Ot just depends on how I feel at the time.
15. Do you like your hair? Usually
16. Do you like yourself? Most of the time.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes. I’d love to meet him and his wife.
18. What are you listening to right now? The keys on the keyboard and the clock in the hall
19. Are your parents strict? They were VERY strict when I was growing up.
20. Would you go sky diving? No
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? President Hinkley, Elder Holland, John Bythway
23. Do you rent movies often? From Netflix
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? Not that I can see, but I don’t have my contacts in
25. How many countries have you visited? Germany and Mexico
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yeah, when I was about 12.
27. Ever been on a train? I’ve been on the historic train in Cripple Creek, Colorado, several times and my brother and I rode trains in Germany
28. Brown or white eggs? White
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes
30. Do you use chap stick? All the time
31. Do you own a gun? No
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yep. My brother taught me when I was little.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Most likely my mom, dad and sister
34. Are you too forgiving? Depends on the situation
35. Ever been in love? Yes
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Lyndsay and Chelsea are working. Lyndsay doesn’t have her Spanish class, so she said she was going to work out after work. Jill will be with her parents and son and probably me!
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes. They are yummy.
38. Last time you cried? A while ago
39. What was the last question you asked? Where I was supposed to get my luggage from.
40. Favorite time of the year? Spring and Fall
41. Do you have any tattoos? Nope
42. Are you sarcastic? All the time
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No
44. Ever walked into a wall? Hahaha! Yes. And, actually, Chelsea pushed me into one yesterday. I was walking down the hall and she pushed me. It was pretty hilarious. She didn’t mean to push me that hard, but I went right into the corner of the wall. It really was funny. We both laughed for a long time about it.
45. Favorite color? Blue
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah
47. Is your hair curly? No.
48. What was the last CD you bought? I don’t buy cds anymore.
49. Do looks matter? To an extent, but the personality of the person makes the physical appearance more attractive over time.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yes. I forgave a boyfriend who cheated on me and dated him again.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No.
52. Do you like your life right now? It’s okay. There are a few things I wish I could change, but nothing major.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No
54. Can you handle the truth? Yeah. The truth can suck at times, but I’d rather have the respect of being told the truth than having someone lie to me. That’s just rude and disrespectful and just stupid.
55. Do you have good vision? I wear glasses, but it’s not too bad
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Actually, I can’t even think of anyone I dislike, but I know there are people I don’t like. I just can’t think of any right now. lol
57. How often do you talk on the phone? I’m not much of a talker. I’m more of a texter.
58. The last person you held hands with? Caleb
59. What are you wearing? Clothes
60.What is your favorite animal? Polar Bears and wolves
61. If you could do anything for a living what would it be? Write books and/or be a professional traveller.
62. Can you hula hoop? Yeah
63. Do you have a job? Yes. I work for a law firm.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? I bought contact solution and Cheez-Its last night.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yeah.