1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Grey
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No
4.Do you plan outfits? Not unless it’s for something important
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Bored, sad, whistful
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? My cell phone
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? Aim
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? My brother and I were running up this road that had a 90 degree hill and we raced up to the top.
9. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope. I’ve been home packing and moving boxes all day. Go me.
10. What are you craving right now? Nothing, really.
11. Do you floss? Yes
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Salad?
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? Back when I was moving into the house. I think that was the only time I’ve ever been on Aim.
14. Are you emotional? Not really.
15. Would you dance to the taco song? What the crap is the taco song?
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yeah
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Both
18. Do you like your hair? Most of the time
19. Do you like yourself? Most of the time
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yeah
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes
22. What are you listening to right now? Halestorm. Good music.
23. How many countries have you visited? Mexico, Germany and I live in the US. haha
24. Are your parents strict? Extremely.
25. Would you go sky diving? Tandem, but I don’t think I’d ever do it just me.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes. He’s awesome.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? No
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? The vampire that is standing next to my window.
29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yeah. Went to several in Germany.
30. Do you rent movies often? Not usually.
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? It’s been 8 years since I’ve taken a math class.
32. Have you made a prank phone call? haha. Yeah.
33. Do you own a gun? Sort of. It’s at my parent’s house.
34. Can you count backwards from 74? Yes.
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? Me, myself and I.
36. Brown or white eggs? White
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? Probably.
38. Ever been on a train? Yeah.In Colorado and Germany.
39. Ever been in love? Yeah
40. Do you have a cell-phone? Of course
41. Are you too forgiving? Sometimes.
42. Do you use chap stick? Yeah
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Going to church, taking care of her son, hanging out with Nate
44. Can you use chop sticks? Yes. My brother taught me how when I was little.
45. Ever have cream puffs? Yeah
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No
47. What was the last question you asked? “How can I goof off with guys and be myself around them without them thinking I like them as more than friends?”
48. What was the last CD you bought? I bought a cd? hah
49. Boys or girls? Boys. All the way.
50. What is your bus number for school? Last time I rode a bus to school was in 7th grade.
51. Is your hair curly? No
52. Last time you cried? At work on Thursday.
53. Ever walked into a wall? haha. All the time.
54. Do looks matter? To an extent.
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? No
56. Have you ever slapped someone? Ha. Yes. Almost got myself punched in the face last time I slapped someone.
57. Favorite time of the year? Late spring.
58. Favorite color? Blue
59. Are you sarcastic? Never
60. Do you have any tattoos? Nope
61. The last person you held hands with? He Who Shall Not Be Named
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? No
63. Where was your default picture taken at? The arboretum in Dallas, Texas.
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hate, no. Dislike, yes.
65. Do you like your life right now? Eh, it could be better, but it’s not too bad.
66. How often do you talk on the phone? Not very often. I’m not much of a talker. If it’s the right person, I can talk for hours, but most people I just talk on the phone for a few minutes and get off. I’m more of a texter.
67. What is your favorite animal? Polar Bear
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? Food
69. Do you have good vision? I wear glasses/contacts, but my vision isn’t too bad during the day.
70. Can you hula hoop? Yeah
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yes
72. Do you have a job? Yes
73. Can you handle the truth? Yes. The truth is better than a lie.
74. What are you wearing? A hoodie and jeans
75. Have you ever crawled through a window? lol. Yes.