- Went home for the 4th of July weekend
- Spent 4 days camping on Mt Trumbell
- Finally got my name change stuff done
- Met a really nice guy named Brandon Bibb that I kinda like (after I told all my friends I was swearing off dating for the next few months)
- Looking at pictures with Brandon is making me really homesick
- Went kayaking with Brandon yesterday
- Brandon demonstrated some funky defensive moves yesterday that I have no clue how to do, but looked useful haha
- I want to go back to school, but it makes me nervous just thinking about it
There’s a lot more on my mind, but I’m not sure how to describe what I’m thinking.
Anyways, I’ll just write and we’ll see where that takes me. I’ll write about my trip home and my family reunion later. I have a TON of pictures from the trip. Well, not a ton. It’s less than the past few times I’ve gone home, but there are still about 200. lol. So, yeah, I’ll do a separate post for the family reunion and a separate post for after the reunion.
Before we left for the reunion, though, I spent the day getting all my name change stuff done. It’s about time! With working so freakin much, I don’t really have too much free time to get anything done. Well, it used to be that way. I’ve kinda been banned from working 12-13 hour days anymore, so I’m starting to have more free time. That free time is being used to work out at the gym twice a week and walk around Lake Hefner three times a week. Well, we get the walking around the lake done two times most weeks, sometimes we throw in a third round on Sunday afternoons. Lake Hefner is so pretty.
I really enjoy walking around Lake Hefner. My goal is to be running the 5 mile stretch that we walk by the end of the year. That sounds so lazy. lol. I just know how out of shape I am. haha. And I know how much I like to stop and take pictures instead of focusing on just walking. I mean, how can you be around something so beautiful and not stop and take notice? I absolutely love it!