Hi, my name is Erin. I grew up in Southern Utah and am now living in Salem, Oregon. Before moving to Oregon, I spent a year living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We had a lot of great adventures while there and it is going to take me a while to get them all posted on here. To see a full list of places we went as well as links to the posts I’ve written about each place, please go here.
This blog is mainly about my life and will include posts about places I’ve been, updates on school, random things about life and an occasional review.
Here are a few quick tidbits about me:
- I’m 32 years old.
- I grew up in Southern Utah.
- I’ve lived in Alaska, Florida, Nevada, Utah, Virginia, Oklahoma, Oregon and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- I am currently a distance student working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems. Four semesters down, a million more to go!
- Being from Utah, I get asked a lot if I am a Mormon. I am. I am a proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- My favorite book is The Count of Monte Cristo and it is a dream of mine to go see the places that are mentioned in that book.
- If I could, I’d spend a month in every country on the planet.
- I love to write and aspire to one day be an author. I’ve written over 100 poems and am working on 3 books.